Food p0rn mostly. I like to cook grain-free/gluten-free/low carb meals. If I get my act together, maybe I'll even link some of the recipes.

17 January 2014

Comfort food

Brown Cow full-fat plain yogurt, fresh bananas and raspberries topped with some honey.
Sometimes, I just want something sweet, which I can only have very sparingly when I'm doing low-carb.  I checked my food log, figured out how many carbs I had left and figured out how much of this I could eat.  Sometimes, I'll even plan on eating something extra carby and eat a lot less carbs earlier in the day so I can have a treat at the end of the night.  Most people probably aren't going to do this, but I'm kind of having fun logging all my food.  If you're trying to lose weight, it might help a lot in the beginning to really stick with logging your food and amounts you're eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment